Who do we sell to?
As a company with a global reach, Total Waste Management Ltd are continually searching for trading opportunities with trusted and approved agencies. Sales to 3rd party traders are possible, but bids must exceed the incumbent for 3 consecutive months to seal the first trade.
Recycled material you can buy
Recycled scrap metals and material you can buy from us include:
- Ferrous metals - clean cut grades of ferrous metals for steel and foundry markets
- Non-ferrous metals - high grade non-ferrous metals produced as clean graded metals
- Bales - high quality low residual bales for critical quality steel specifications is produced by our large baling presses
- Engines - Our end of life vehicle plants produce a comprehensive range of engines for resale
We have four main processes for cleaning, separating and upgrading of ferrous and non-ferrous metals:
- Dense Media Separation (DMS)
Each process recovers a range of grades of ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals and other materials such as plastic.